09 Dec EAT. SHOP & BE MERRY AT THE QUAY – VOL. 1
Lonsdale Quay Market is your one-stop-shop this holiday season. With over 50 vendors, we have everything you need to make a great meal and check off those holiday gifting to-do’s. Making a list and checking it twice? We’ve made one for you!
- Holiday Gift Baskets – Looking for the ultimate gift this season that supports 10 local businesses in a single purchase? Wowzas! Come to the Market Pop Up from Sunday, December 13th – Saturday, 19th to pick up yours. Baskets include items from Bowen Island Pizza Co, Saje Natural Wellness, Favourite Gifts, Blue Teapot, Green Leaf Brewing, Basilico, El Dorado, Olde World, Artisan Wine Shop & Shipyards Coffee Co.
- Gift Certificates – There’s always that one person who is tricky to buy for. Stress less this season by gifting Lonsdale Market gift certificates redeemable at any of our 50+ vendors. On sale at the Market Pop Up Space from 11am-1pm every Thursday & Friday before Christmas.
- Smaller family celebration meals this year? Let Sharky’s Chophouse look after your holiday Turkey or Ham so that you can enjoy the season and time with loved ones. To reserve, place your order by calling 604-980-9870. Orders must be placed before December 15th.
- Done with honing your cooking skills during quarantine this year? Take a well deserved break and order directly from dozens of delicious vendors at the Market. Pro Tip: Order directly from the businesses to increase their earnings and make your support go even further this season. Each order brings joy to others and supports the community tenfold. ‘Tis the Season! Some takeout options include: Bowen Island Pizza Co., Dex Burgers, Cheshire Cheese Restaurant & Montgomery’s Fish & Chips.
- A little too much stuffing? Stop by for hot soup or take-away options at Soup Meister. Enjoy comfort-in-a-cup while curled up on the couch!
Did you know? The ICBC parking lot is FREE for the month of December! Weekday Evenings from 6pm-6am and all day on weekends. Shop hassle free for the holidays.
Holiday Market Hours
December 24th 9am-5pm
December 26th 10am-5pm
December 31st 9am-5pm
Christmas Day and New Years Day – CLOSED