21 Oct VOLUNTEER POSITION AVAILABLE: NORTH VANCOUVER VISITOR CENTRE – VISITOR INFORMATION COUNSELLOR
Have you always wanted to go on free tours in your city? Look no further as the North Vancouver Visitor Centre has a new opening for volunteers! One of the many perks of volunteering is the annual tourism passport, which allows locals to travel to select tourist attractions with a friend for free! Counsellors will also be taken on “FAM” tours, which are familiarization tours available and specifically dedicated to shedding more knowledge about specific attractions and locations. This is one of the many perks available to Visitor Information Counsellors!
– Extensive knowledge of the local area;
– Be a resident on the North Shore (must have lived here for at least one year);
– Customer service skills and computer literacy;
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
– Minimum 2-4 hours per week on a regular basis
The Visitor Centre is looking for volunteers who are comfortable and have good knowledge about the North Shore.
To learn more, please see the attached PDF here.