20 Feb St. Patrick’s Day at the Market 2017
Have you bought your green clothes for St. Patrick’s Day yet? Everyone is a little Irish so head to the Market and celebrate with us on March 18th! We will be hosting the Lonsdale Artisan Farmers’ Market, as well as a Lucky March Market, and food & beverage sampling.
The Lucky March Market is part of the pop-up market series Lonsdale Quay Market is hosting this winter season. It introduces local artisans and vendors to the Lower Lonsdale community. The vendors will set-up in the area in front of Sharky’s Chophouse from 10am to 3pm.
Meet the Vendors that will be attending our March Market:
- Lunch Apparel: they carry locally made baby clothing, the clothes are constructed from recycled and new fabrics. If you have a baby fashionista in your life, make sure to pick up one of their unique denim harem pants!
- Michaela handcrafts and designs her line, Michaela Craft; she carries everything from jewelry to trinkets. She doesn’t use molds or cutters to make the earrings or necklaces, so each piece is truly unique and one-of-a-kind.
- Funky Air Bear helps local and artisan yarn crafters reach yarn lovers across the globe by selling their high-quality products online and offline. Visit her Instagram page to inspiration your own knitting projects.
- Vanessa T Cunningham knits all her products on her grandma’s Glimakra Loom. All her pieces describe a place, person or feeling through the textures she decides to use. Most of her inspiration comes from Central Alaska.
- Is it bath time yet? brings handmade artisanal soaps, salts, bath bombs and other bath goodies . These products are gentle and good for your skin, just ask the owner who personally uses all of them!
As no Irish celebration is complete without food and beer, we will be offering samples of Irish stew by Sharky’s Chophouse and stout from Green Leaf Brewing Co. from 12:30pm to 1:30pm. These will be served by a lovely leprechaun!
However you choose to celebrate, the Market wishes you a safe and happy St. Patrick’s Day!
For more information on the events mentioned above, visit us at http://lonsdalequay.com/upcoming-events/